Europe continent by convention is one of the world’s seven continents. It is the world’s second-smallest continent when measured as per the surface area and comprises of westernmost parts of Eurasia. Though, it is the second-smallest continent, Europe still covers a large part of Eurasia and has been one of the most favorite tourism locations in the world. Today, Europe continent is third on the list when it comes to population, right behind Asia and Africa which are the leading populous continents.
Today, European Union covers large portion of Europe continent and has undergone expansion to cover a majority of European states. With Euro being adopted as their official currency, the trade markets in Europe have really made its impact on world market.
FACTS ABOUT EUROPE
Europe stands as the second smallest continent in the world, by area. Yet, it has a cultural diversity which can hardly be found in any part of the world. Besides, it also controls a large amount of the world’s political and financial decisions. It is also the 3rd most populous continent in the world
2. Europe is also home to the world’s smallest country- the Vatican and also the world’s largest- Russia- one of the most astounding facts about Europe
3. Another point in this list of facts about Europe is that in the 17th and the 18th century, Europe had controlled most of the world. The saying that ‘Sun never sets in the British rule’ was a correct epitome.
4. The borders of Europe are not very clear, even today. They just refer to socio cultural boundaries.
5. The Greek civilization, which is said to be the forerunner of the modern western culture, had its home in Europe only. Famous scientists and thinkers such as Archimedes, Pythagoras and Euclid were a part of this very civilization.
6. One of the most unknown facts about Europe remains that there was a period in the history of Europe, known as the ‘age of migrations’, which led to the diversity in the present European culture that we see today. This period was seen after the fall of the Roman Empire and there was a large scale movement of the German, Roman, Saxon and Celtic tribes to various parts of Europe. This has led to a conglomeration of the cultures of Europe, as we see it today.
7. Renaissance was another period in the history of Europe which has led to the uprising of the new humanism and knowledge- definitely one of the most renowned facts about Europe.
8. The First World War is supposed to have started in Europe, with the assassination of the archduke of Austria and involved almost the whole of Europe in it. This war had left more than 40 million people dead.
9. Although most of Europe’s forests have been lost during the ages of deforestation, almost one quarter is still forest area in Europe, with the Taiga forests dominating the vegetation. Some rainforests in parts of the Caucasus and Oak forests in the Mediterranean regions still remain untouched- an unbelievable fact, considering the rapid deforestation that Europe has seen over the years.
10. The formation of the EU has been the only one of its kind in the world. This body of integrated economics among member countries has led to rapid development of free economy in Europe and is projected to be one of the most decisive organizations in the coming years.
Europe Population : 731000000
Europe Area : 10181000 Sq Km
All Europe Countries : 50-Countries
European Union : 27-Countries
Euro. Union Website http://europa.eu/
Europe Council Web. http://www.coe.int/
Eu. Union Currency Euro. Symbol- €
Eu. Union President Fredrik Reinfeldt
EDUC ATION OF EUROPE COUNTRIES
Europe is a destination that welcomes diversity of opinion and offers you the freedom to create, to experiment and to innovate
There are more than four thousand higher education institutions in Europe, from top-level research establishments to small, teaching-focused colleges. Europe itself is no less diverse, extending from the Arctic Circle to the coast of Africa.
Upon obtaining a Master’s Degree or Specialist, a student may enter a university or a scientific institute to pursue postgraduate education. The first level of postgraduate education is aspirator that usually results in the Candidate of Sciences. Candidates must pass three qualifying exams(in the field of specialty, in a foreign languate of their choice and in philosophy), publish at lest three scientific articles, write a dissertation and defend it. This degree is roughly equivalent to the PH.d in the united States. After graduation a student may continue postgraduate education.
Europe has a world-wide reputation as a centre of excellence in learning. Year after year, European universities rank prominently among the top 100 in the world. And only Europe can offer state-of-the-art facilities and cutting-edge research opportunities together with the chance to walk in the footsteps of so many of the world’s most influential thinkers.
Europe is developing a scheme of quality assurance. A comprehensive quality control process is planned for years ahead, by when Europe will be emblematic of a guarantee of quality in higher education.
Value for money
These high academic standards are achieved without breaking the bank. Tuition fees and daily costs are reasonable, the education sector being a top priority for Europe’s competitiveness.
There are thousands of higher education institutions in Europe to choose from, offering a great variety of degree programmes. From leading research universities to small, friendly teaching colleges, you’re sure to find what you’re looking for.
Tradition and innovation
Immerse yourself in a continent with a wealth of traditions and a history as rich and varied as its many peoples and landscapes. At the same time, Europe is a hotbed of research and innovation, home to first-class resources and top scientists working in fields ranging from medicine to space travel, from nanotechnology to polar research, and from ICT to nuclear fusion.
Europe offers a unique cultural experience in a dynamic, multinational environment. Besides earning a world-class qualification, you’ll have the chance to learn new languages and intercultural skills that are of great value to future employers and an essential advantage in an ever-changing world.
Studying in Europe gives you a top-quality education which will be respected the world over. Moreover, you can take advantage of the many scholarships that European universities offer.
Employers won’t only be impressed by your education; they’ll also appreciate the other skills you will have acquired. Your time in Europe will prepare you for the global economy, developing assets such as self-reliance, independence and intercultural and linguistic abilities that will set you apart from the competition.
Many countries encourage the best and brightest students to remain after their studies. Alternatively, you can take your newly acquired skills back home to use there. A European higher education will increase your mobility – across Europe and the rest of the world.
Springboard for your travels
Always wanted to explore Europe? Studying here provides the perfect launch-pad for your travels. Take the chance to visit our great cities, bathe on our beautiful beaches, ski in the Alps or join in the fiesta.
European Higher Education
Europe has many hundreds of higher education institutions, renowned as centers of excellence around the world. However, higher education systems have traditionally been formulated at the national level. Increasing European integration is changing that, with the development of the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) helping to reinforce the attractiveness of higher education in Europe.
The EHEA is a region with a world-class knowledge base and cutting-edge research facilities in internationally-renowned centers of excellence. This is what attracts hundreds of thousands of foreign students each year to study in Europe.
Increasing mobility and links between national higher education systems serve to reinforce this attraction. Foreign students coming to Europe can see for themselves the amazing diversity available to them (both inside and outside the university), while taking advantage of the smooth transferability of coursework, qualifications and research opportunities.
Я прослежу, чтобы вскоре это "Скачать хоккей на компьютер"прошло.
Они считают, "Сборник русский музыки скачать"что компьютерная сеть способна создать условия для перехода.
Ей "Скачать папку с картинками"вдруг пришло в голову, что "Перезарядка игра скачать"привидение, заручившись ее обещанием, не станет "Скачать прошивку на нокию 5130"слишком торопиться с исполнением своей части договора.
Останови машину, проворчал детектив, прижимая ладонь "Концовка игры prototype 2"к животу.
Возвращаясь домой, если "Корабли песня скачать"он еще вообще в состоянии был говорить, фельдкурат перед сном беседовал со Швейком о высоких материях, о духовном экстазе и о радости мышления, а иногда даже пытался декламировать "Скачать песню с фильма три метра над уровнем неба"Гейне.
Склонившись над алтарем, что-то делал посвященный "Перси джексон и похититель молнии скачать"Мармидон.
Возможно, Луиза с этим не согласилась, подумав о других опасностях, избежать которых было не легче.
Надо остановить его,-воскликнул Морис,-иначе он будет "Песня самиры я не одна скачать"гнаться за мустангами до самой ночи!
И слова, сопровождавшие его, были мрачными, бессвязными, почти бессмысленными.
Но в этом полицейском Городе-государстве ей была предоставлена власть хищника на охоте, тюремщика "Соник икс игра на компьютер"в камере и палача в застенке.